Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015, Bring It On!

Bet you thought I was gone, huh? 

Well, probably not since literally NO ONE reads this.

But here we are, January 1, 2015. A day, every year, when people around the world take a deep breath, put their dreams and hopes out in front of them, and jump in. Or at least try to. I do not make resolutions, but I do always try to keep improving.

This year I'm training for the Boaton Marathon. April 20 I'll be lining up in Hopkinton, and I can hardly believe it. I'm in week 3 of the Hanson's training program. I'm tweaking it a bit to better address my weaknesses and schedule. I'm also doing CrossFit workouts three times each week.

Today's run was a windy and cold six-miler, supposedly at pace. If I can run 26.2 in 7:30 miles, I'll be thrilled. It's a big goal, but I don't think it's impossible.

Maybe I do make resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment